26 September 2023
09:50 UK / 04:50 EST
Disability Innovation Summit: FAQs
For andy questions not answered here, please complete our enquiry form linked at the foot of this article.
- Is the event in-person or online? The Disability Innovation Summit is an online event with an in-person audience.
- Can I join in-person? We'll be inviting a small in-person audience to join us in person at our home on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London. You'll need to complete a separate ballot form to put yourself forward for in person attendance.
- Can my costs be covered if I am success in the ballot? GDI Hub is unable to fund travel, visa or associated costs for successful ballot attendees.
- How do I nominate myself or someone else to be a speaker? Please submit a speaker proposal form, which is for both attending in-person and pre-recorded digital contributions.
- What experience do I need to be a speaker? There isn't any set experience required. We're looking for people with a passion for their area of interest and a vision for the future. We will invite both established speakers and emerging voices from many disciplines, sectors and backgrounds.
- Can you tell me more about #GDIx? It's ways you can get involved. Either through submitting your own 1-5 minute #GDIx videos - answering the question, what next for disability innovation? Or through organising a pre-event or collaborative workshop to feed into the summit itself. Anyone can organise, digital or in-person.
- What should a #GDIx video submission be about? This could be a reflection on your own area of interest, vision, product or experiences. These short pieces to camera will be used before, during and after the event.
- How can I contact you? for summit questions please complete our enquiry form.
- What access will be available for the online streaming? Captioning in English and International Sign Language will be available