The academic vision for the GDI Hub is:
- A trans-disciplinary centre focused on innovative research around disability issues.
- A global knowledge exchange hub, to allow community members to exchange and develop research ideas and findings.
- PhD opportunities which straddle founding partner institutions.
- Innovative learning opportunities including novel MSc courses which harness the unique opportunity afforded by combining expertise across UCL, University of the Arts London and Loughborough London.
- A unique offering of outreach activities, which build on the work with wider communities already being achieved by the Academic & Cultural Quarter of the QEOP.
Please contact us for more information at email@example.com
(image courtesy of Leonard Cheshire Disability)