Join the GDI Hub Expert Bench
About the Expert Bench
The GDI Hub frequently engages experts under individual contracts to work on short-term projects either as a consultant, resource person or other established roles.
Experts may be called upon to provide expertise, skills or knowledge for the performance of specific tasks or pieces of work within the remit of GDI Hub's areas of work, and alongside wider GDI Hub colleagues. While the range of specialisms which we recruit against will change over time we are currently resourcing work in the following areas:
- Disability inclusion (policy and practice)
- Inclusive design (in the built environment)
- Assistive technology (product development: sight, hearing, mobility, etc.)
- Assistive technology (policy and practice)
- Innovation in product design, development and manufacture
- Innovation in venture building and support (in LMIC contexts)
- Climate resilience and human impacts
- Health systems strengthening
- Project and grant management
If you feel you have relevant skills and experience, and are interested in working with GDI Hub in the kinds of roles above, please submit your details here.