Work With Us
The GDI Hub is building a movement to accelerate disability innovation for a fairer world. We recognise that disability innovation requires creativity, collaboration, passion, and bold leadership. So, we are continually in search of the brightest, most talented individuals to help us achieve our mission.
We are proud to employ a dedicated and committed team that is diverse in gender, disability, and background.
Join the GDI Hub Expert Bench
The GDI Hub frequently engages experts under individual contracts to work on short-term projects either as a consultant, resource person or other established roles.
Experts may be called upon to provide expertise, skills or knowledge for the performance of specific tasks or pieces of work within the remit of GDI Hub's areas of work, and alongside wider GDI Hub colleagues. While the range of specialisms which we recruit against will change over time we are currently resourcing work in the following areas:
- Disability inclusion (policy and practice)
- Inclusive design (in the built environment)
- Assistive technology (product development: sight, hearing, mobility, etc.)
- Assistive technology (policy and practice)
- Innovation in product design, development and manufacture
- Innovation in venture building and support (in LMIC contexts)
- Climate resilience and human impacts
- Health systems strengthening
- Project and grant management
If you feel you have relevant skills and experience, and are interested in working with GDI Hub in the kinds of roles above, please submit your details here. Please note that this is not a recruitment to a specific opening and we are unable to provide specific feedbacks on individual submissions. As opportunities arise we will reach out to Bench members who meet role profiles.
How to join
Fill out the following form.